Registration Day on August 1, 7:30-11:30am.
- Car Magnet
- PTO Membership Card with purchase of PTO membership
- Car Pool Tag (required for all)
- PTO Calendar
**STEM Shirts will be ordered after registration this year, with the purchase of your students $35 yearly Annual Dues. 5th graders will have a '19' on the back of their shirts with all 5th grader signatures. Shirts will be available shortly after the school year begins.
- Proof of residency; you will need an original and one photocopy per child of at least one utility bill (gas, electric or water only) or a signed leasing agreement or mortgage contract to verify that you are at the appropriate school. Find more information here: http://dunwoodyes.dekal
- Photo Identification (original and photocopy)
- Check book/credit card/cash (for PTO registration if not already done, club registration, and spirit wear)
- Your license plate number (to receive a carpool number)
- Your school supplies
*IF YOU ARE A CURRENT FAMILY WITH A NEW INCOMING STUDENT, MAKE SURE YOU ADD THE STUDENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO PAY THEIR ANNUAL DUES & SELECT THEIR STEM SHIRT SIZE.
Receive Critical Alerts from
Mrs. Sanders with Remind.com
If you have not already signed up, please remember to setup your Remind.com account to receive critical alerts from Principal Sanders.
Remind.com will help keep you informed about important events or situations. Remind.com is a free service that lets DES staff send quick messages via text, email, or push notifications to everyone involved with the school. We'll be able to stay in touch without revealing personal information. Signing up for my messages on Remind.com is easy.
Option #1 - Receive messages via text message (if this does not work with your carrier, use Option #2 or #3):
- Step 1: Text my class code "@54002d" to 81010
- Step 2: Reply to the message from the Remind.com team with your first and last name, and you're in!
Option #2 - Receive messages via push notification by the Remind.com phone app
- Step 1: Download the Remind.com app on your Android or iOS device, or go to rmd.me/a to install the app.
- Step 2: Once you've downloaded the app, create a parent account with your email address.
- Step 3: Go to the Classes tab, tap the +, and enter our unique class code "@54002d."
Option #3 - You can also sign up via the Internet:
- Your personal contact information is not visible to me or the school.
- I can send announcements to the entire school or direct messages to individual or group conversations.
- All messages are recorded and easily accessible in case they need to be referenced in the future.
- Messages from me will be sent directly to your phone or email account.
If you have a Membership Toolkit account, you can use the same login for your account on our site. For more information, click here