School Supplies Made Easy!
The DES PTO is offering you an easy way to order school supplies for
the 2018 - 2019 school year.
No more fighting the 'back to school' crowds or driving to 3 stores to
find that blue highlighter!
This year, we are partnering with SchoolKidz to help make the
transition to the new school year more convenient for families.
To start, go to the following website and put in our school code to
find supply lists and pricing for every grade (remember to choose the
grade your child will start in the fall).
You must order before the end of the school year on.
The supplies will be sent to your home the week of.
Our school code is 74509
*Shipping IS included in the price listed, so there are no surprises at checkout.
**Please note that there are slight differences in pricing for girls and boys for some grades.
**5th grade families - the three reading books that your child needs for Social Studies and Language Arts are NOT included and you will need to purchase separately.
Their lists include a few different items for the classroom.
If you have any questions, please contact Kimberly Cook at email@example.com.
We still have our Chick-fil-a calendars for sale and they make a great teacher gift because of the gift card that comes with it! You can purchase them in our school store, front office or online here and we will deliver them to your child's homeroom teacher.
Receive Critical Alerts from
Mrs. Sanders with Remind.com
If you have not already signed up, please remember to setup your Remind.com account to receive critical alerts from Principal Sanders.
Remind.com will help keep you informed about important events or situations. Remind.com is a free service that lets DES staff send quick messages via text, email, or push notifications to everyone involved with the school. We'll be able to stay in touch without revealing personal information. Signing up for my messages on Remind.com is easy.
Option #1 - Receive messages via text message (if this does not work with your carrier, use Option #2 or #3):
- Step 1: Text my class code "@54002d" to 81010
- Step 2: Reply to the message from the Remind.com team with your first and last name, and you're in!
Option #2 - Receive messages via push notification by the Remind.com phone app
- Step 1: Download the Remind.com app on your Android or iOS device, or go to rmd.me/a to install the app.
- Step 2: Once you've downloaded the app, create a parent account with your email address.
- Step 3: Go to the Classes tab, tap the +, and enter our unique class code "@54002d."
Option #3 - You can also sign up via the Internet:
- Your personal contact information is not visible to me or the school.
- I can send announcements to the entire school or direct messages to individual or group conversations.
- All messages are recorded and easily accessible in case they need to be referenced in the future.
- Messages from me will be sent directly to your phone or email account.
If you have a Membership Toolkit account, you can use the same login for your account on our site. For more information, click here