We are looking forward to seeing all students and parents for Registration Day on Wednesday, July 31 from 7:30am-1:30pm. Students can reconnect with friends, shop spirit wear, drop off school supplies and most importantly - meet their teachers!
Pre-Registration is now OPEN! Login to get started.
To register in advance and secure a fast pass, please click on PTO Registration 2019-2020, which is located beneath New Forms on your My Account page.
Under My Account, please complete all necessary fields. If you have a rising Kindergarten or Pre-K student and/or a new student, please add them to your Family Information section.
We highly recommend you pre-register early to skip the long lines! Online registration will CLOSE on Friday, July 26 at midnight.
By completing online registration AND donating $150.00 to the Tiger Fund, you will stand in the Fast Pass line and will be given a bag with:
- Car Magnet
- Car Pool Tag (required for all)
- PTO Calendar
STEM Shirts will be ordered after registration, with the purchase of your students $35 yearly Annual Dues. 5th graders will have a '20' on the back of their shirts with all 5th grader signatures. Shirts will be available shortly after the school year begins.
What to Bring to Registration Day:
- Proof of residency: you will need a recent original and one copy per child of at least one utility bill (gas, electric or water only)
- Photo Identification (original and photocopy)
- Check book/credit card/cash (for PTO registration if not already done, club registration, and spirit wear)
- Your license plate number (to receive a carpool number)
- Your school supplies
(Suggested Amount: $150 per family)
(Any amount is greatly appreciated!)
The Tiger Fund is the primary fundraiser for the PTO. Over the last few school years, the PTO has been able to purchase the following due to your generous donations to the Tiger Fund:
- an enhanced sound system for the cafeteria
- five rolling i-pad carts to be utilized by all students
- a new school check in system for parents and teachers
- radios for teachers and staff,
- benches around campus, playground equipment & sunshades on the playground
- Orton Gillingham certification for Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers
- Grounds/Organic Garden
- Book Fair
- Field Day
- Teacher Appreciation
- Cultural Assemblies
- and much, much more. Thank you for your contribution!
Annual Dues provide a $150 stipend to ALL homeroom and special area teachers to help supplement classroom supplies. Annual Dues also pay for a winter and summer break cash gift to all administration, teachers, staff, and bus drivers at DES.
Your child will receive a complimentary DES T-shirt with the payment of Annual Dues, (which you will receive by Aug 30). Administration and teachers are encouraging all students to wear this shirt on all field trips for safety purposes! This shirt may also be worn throughout the year!
PTO Membership Dues
Membership in the PTO is open to anyone who believes in and supports the mission and purposes of the PTO. Each individual member of the PTO shall pay the $5 dues. All PTO members have voting rights at PTO General Membership Meetings.
- Go to www.dunwoodypto.com
- Log into your account
- Click on "My Account"
- Select "Family Information"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click "Next Step"
- On this page you have the option to....
- Add another student (button at the top left)
- Update your students grade & teacher
- Click if your student is no longer attending DES
- Hit "Save" at the bottom of the page
Thank you parents and community for supporting our project through your generous donations to the Boosterthon fundraiser! As you can see the children are loving it!
The 3rd annual All Fore One Golf & Tennis Tournament is October 7....that's only 3 months away! Registration is OPEN at AllForeOneDunwoody.org. Register today!
The money we raised the last two years was donated to DHS to assist with capital improvements. The impact the money made was immediate and is being enjoyed by the DHS community. Our good public schools continue to anchor Dunwoody, making it a great place to live!
Please go to AllForeOneDunwoody.org for more information!
Receive Critical Alerts from
Mrs. Sanders with Remind.com
If you have not already signed up, please remember to setup your Remind.com account to receive critical alerts from Principal Sanders.
Remind.com will help keep you informed about important events or situations. Remind.com is a free service that lets DES staff send quick messages via text, email, or push notifications to everyone involved with the school. We'll be able to stay in touch without revealing personal information. Signing up for my messages on Remind.com is easy.
Option #1 - Receive messages via text message (if this does not work with your carrier, use Option #2 or #3):
- Step 1: Text my class code "@54002d" to 81010
- Step 2: Reply to the message from the Remind.com team with your first and last name, and you're in!
Option #2 - Receive messages via push notification by the Remind.com phone app
- Step 1: Download the Remind.com app on your Android or iOS device, or go to rmd.me/a to install the app.
- Step 2: Once you've downloaded the app, create a parent account with your email address.
- Step 3: Go to the Classes tab, tap the +, and enter our unique class code "@54002d."
Option #3 - You can also sign up via the Internet:
- Your personal contact information is not visible to me or the school.
- I can send announcements to the entire school or direct messages to individual or group conversations.
- All messages are recorded and easily accessible in case they need to be referenced in the future.
- Messages from me will be sent directly to your phone or email account.
If you have a Membership Toolkit account, you can use the same login for your account on our site. For more information, click here