Recognize your 5th grader with a special yearbook ad - BUY IT TODAY!
2020-2021 Executive Committee
The Nominating Committee is happy to announce the slate for our 2020-2021 Executive Committee.
Co-President - Corey Hendrix
Co-President - Monica Dean
VP Way and Means - Julie Kolevsohn
VP Communications - Lauren Townsend
VP Programs - Shannon Robinson
Treasurer - Chris Swanson
Financial Secretary - Elenn Adams
Secretary - Kim Schneller
- Go to www.dunwoodypto.com
- Log into your account
- Click on "My Account"
- Select "Family Information"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click "Next Step"
- On this page you have the option to....
- Add another student (button at the top left)
- Update your students grade & teacher
- Click if your student is no longer attending DES
- Hit "Save" at the bottom of the page
Thank you parents and community for supporting our project through your generous donations to the Boosterthon fundraiser! As you can see the children are loving it!
The 3rd annual All Fore One Golf & Tennis Tournament is October 7....that's only 3 months away! Registration is OPEN at AllForeOneDunwoody.org. Register today!
The money we raised the last two years was donated to DHS to assist with capital improvements. The impact the money made was immediate and is being enjoyed by the DHS community. Our good public schools continue to anchor Dunwoody, making it a great place to live!
Please go to AllForeOneDunwoody.org for more information!
Receive Critical Alerts from
Mrs. Sanders with Remind.com
If you have not already signed up, please remember to setup your Remind.com account to receive critical alerts from Principal Sanders.
Remind.com will help keep you informed about important events or situations. Remind.com is a free service that lets DES staff send quick messages via text, email, or push notifications to everyone involved with the school. We'll be able to stay in touch without revealing personal information. Signing up for my messages on Remind.com is easy.
Option #1 - Receive messages via text message (if this does not work with your carrier, use Option #2 or #3):
- Step 1: Text my class code "@54002d" to 81010
- Step 2: Reply to the message from the Remind.com team with your first and last name, and you're in!
Option #2 - Receive messages via push notification by the Remind.com phone app
- Step 1: Download the Remind.com app on your Android or iOS device, or go to rmd.me/a to install the app.
- Step 2: Once you've downloaded the app, create a parent account with your email address.
- Step 3: Go to the Classes tab, tap the +, and enter our unique class code "@54002d."
Option #3 - You can also sign up via the Internet:
- Your personal contact information is not visible to me or the school.
- I can send announcements to the entire school or direct messages to individual or group conversations.
- All messages are recorded and easily accessible in case they need to be referenced in the future.
- Messages from me will be sent directly to your phone or email account.
If you have a Membership Toolkit account, you can use the same login for your account on our site. For more information, click here
*Unless you chose to opt out of email communications when you created your membership toolkit account, you should be receiving the TT newsletters every Sunday. If you are not receiving the weekly TT email, please let us know.