What is the PTO?
The PTO sponsors assistance to teachers in the classroom setting, raises monies for supplemental educational materials and experiences that are outside the scope of the school’s budget, supports school and family social interaction, and provides a non-biased forum for sharing information on issues that impact our children. It is our belief that the team effort of a parent-teacher organization offers the best possible learning environment for our children. Learn more!
Place your order now for the 2022-2023 Dunwoody Elementary Yearbook! Order here!
- Go to www.dunwoodypto.com
- Log into your account
- Click on "My Account"
- Select "Family Information"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click "Next Step"
- On this page you have the option to....
- Add another student (button at the top left)
- Update your students grade & teacher
- Click if your student is no longer attending DES
- Hit "Save" at the bottom of the page
It takes just a minute and you're done!
Tiger Talk Archive
Infinite Campus Portal
DeKalb School District
Principal’s Advisory Council
Mandatory Training for Volunteers
DES Bus Routes
2022-23 School Supply Lists
Submit Yearbook Pictures
Unless you chose to opt out of email communications when you created your membership toolkit account, you should be receiving the Tiger Talk newsletters every Sunday. If you are not receiving the weekly Tiger Talk email, please let us know.